To Thursday 13 February 2020
The first Israeli winter school on biometrics will take place at the University of Haifa. It will have 3 days of international experts in the topic of biometry (iris, fingerprints, faces, etc.) from academia, industry and government, exposing the topic.
Target audience include gradute students and faculty members, industry personal (software developers, algorithmic researchers, etc.), and government players interested in the topic.
More information about the schedule and the location can be found at the winter school's website.
- Prof. Anil K. Jain (Michigan State University)
- Prof. Arun Ross (Michigan State University)
- Prof. Davide Maltoni (University of Bolognia)
- Prof. Massimo Tistarelli (University of Sassari)
- Prof. Lior Wolf (Tel Aviv University)
- Prof. Rita Singh (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Dr. Sébastien Marcel (Idiap and EPFL)
- Dr. Jonathon Phillips (NIST)
- Prof. Galit Yovel (Tel Aviv University)
- Dr. Arun Vemury (Department of Homeland Security)
- Prof. Didier Meuwly (University of Twente and NFI)
Dr. Karthik Nandakumar (IBM Research, Singapore)
More infrormation about the schedule and the location can be found at the winter school's website.
Save the date!